Mulch for roses
Please use following links for downloading
hobby line catalog and
It is produced from bark of conifers chosen from the supplies of wood logs untreated by chemical pest controls and from sorted mature bark compost.
- prevents germination and growth of weeds by up to 90%
- prevents excess evaporation, thus maintaining consistent moisture of the soil
- allows to replace the use of chemical herbicides, which have negative effects on the properties of the soil
- protects against extreme fluctuations in temperature during the winter and summer
- is particularly suitable for treatment of rose bushes in the autumn by piling around the rosebush to protect from frost damage
It is used to cover the areas of planting and growing rosebushes. It is recommended to pile the mulch for roses around the rosebushes before the upcoming winter, for effective protection against frost damage.
Back to products
Decorative pine bark
Decorative pine bark is produced from bark from Sc...
Decorative Pine bark
A top-quality pine bark, free of added fibers, pro...
This bark mulch is produced from bark of conifers ...