Vermicompost substrate for lawns
Please use following links for downloading
hobby line catalog and
Vermicompost substrate for lawns is made from a blend of high-quality peat (upland, transitional and lowland types), vermicompost (a high-quality organic fertilizer produced from earthworm droppings), sieved, finely graded silica sand and organic multiple-compound fertilizers with trace elements.
- the unique formulation of the substrate has positive effects on seed germination, grass emergence, development of the root system and biomass, and overall beneficial effects on vigor and health of the grass
- vermicompost contains a high percentage of natural enzymes, humic substances and growth regulators that positively stimulate plant growth and development
- vermicompost has positive effects on grass branching, which leads to the development of well-connected and dense lawns
- the substrate provides good retention of reservoir water and maintains friability to achieve the optimum water and air regimen
- contains two types of unique organic fertilizers from a reputable manufacturer, which are made from a wide spectrum of raw materials. This ensures a gradual and prolonged release of nutrients, while the patented microgranulation technology achieves perfect and uniform distribution of fertilizers in the substrate
- suitable for organic farming
Vermicompost substrate for lawns is primarily suitable for establishment of new lawns, as well as for repairs, renewals and additional seeding of existing lawns.
Back to products
Substrate for bonsai
This bonsai substrate is made from topsoil, river ...
Substrate for extensive cultivation
This substrate for extensive cultivation is made f...
Substrate for medicinal and aromatic pla...
This substrate for medicinal herbs is made from hi...