Organic fertilizer for lawns
Please use following links for downloading
hobby line catalog and
Organic fertilizer for lawns is made from malt sprouts (a byproduct obtained during the malting of barley), malt powder and vinasse (a byproduct obtained during the production of molasses). It contains no animal proteins. In addition to organic matter, essential and trace nutrients, the fertilizer also contains a whole range of vitamins, enzymes and plant hormones as a natural part of the raw materials used.
- certified by Biokont, an independent organization, as a product suitable for organic farming
- malt sprouts contain plant hormones that support the growth of the root system
- the fertilizer contains two forms of nitrogen with different release rates. A part of nitrogen (15%) will start releasing immediately after the application and provides nutrition for a period of 3 to 4 weeks. The remaining part of nitrogen with slow release form starts releasing after 3 weeks, and is active for 3 months
- gradual release of nutrients ensures consistent nutrition of the lawn
- increases the resistance of grass during the summer against damage caused by drought
It is used for basic fertilization before sowing and for additional fertilizing of the lawn during the growing season.
For basic fertilization of lawns before sowing, it is recommended to use the dose of 1.5 to 3.0 kg per 10 m2.
Application time: spring, summer up to end of August.
Back to products
Horse manure – pelleted
Horse manure is a pelleted organic fertilizer made...
Cow manure is a pure natural organic fertilizer. I...
Organic fertilizer for strawberries and ...
Organic fertilizer for strawberries and small frui...