Universal natural substrate
Please use following links for downloading
hobby line catalog and
Universal natural substrate is made from a mixture of high-quality peat, natural clay component and organic fertilizers. The substrate is free of industrial fertilizers. It is suitable for growing vegetables, fruit, flowers and ornamental trees. It is not suitable for acidophilic plants.
- certified by Biokont, an independent organization, as a product suitable for organic farming
- contains two types of unique organic fertilizers from a reputable manufacturer, which are made from a wide spectrum of raw materials. This ensures a gradual and prolonged release of nutrients, while the patented microgranulation technology achieves perfect and uniform distribution of fertilizers in the substrate
- the structure of the substrate provides good access of air to the roots – a beneficial effect on rooting and development of the root system
- good retention capacity for reservoir water and favorable heating capacity even at lower ambient temperatures
- content of clay particles increases the binding of nutrients and reduces the possibility of their loss by washing
- contains the required amount of the essential and trace nutrients
The substrate can be used for sowing, pre-cultivation of seedlings and growing plants. It is pre-fertilized by organic fertilizers, so the first fertilization, preferably by organic fertilizers, is recommended about 3 to 4 weeks after planting.
Back to products
Substrate for bonsai
This bonsai substrate is made from topsoil, river ...
Substrate for extensive cultivation
This substrate for extensive cultivation is made f...
Substrate for medicinal and aromatic pla...
This substrate for medicinal herbs is made from hi...