Vermicompost substrate for vegetables
Please use following links for downloading
hobby line catalog and
This is the best choice on the market for your vegetables. It is made from a blend of high-quality peat (upland, transitional and lowland types), vermicompost (high-quality organic fertilizer produced from earthworm droppings) and organic multiple-compound fertilizers with trace elements.
- contains vermicompost, a high-quality organic fertilizer produced from earthworm droppings
- high percentage of biologically active compounds and humic substances supporting growth and development
- unique formulation ensures shortening of the growing season (early harvest), increased flowering and accelerated ripening of fruits
- contains two types of unique organic fertilizers from a reputable manufacturer, which are made from a wide spectrum of raw materials. This ensures a gradual and prolonged release of nutrients, while the patented microgranulation technology achieves perfect and uniform distribution of fertilizers in the substrate
- suitable for organic farming
Vermicompost substrate for vegetables is intended for growing tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and other vegetables (green leafy, root, and bulb vegetables) both in beds and greenhouses, as well as in growing containers (planters, pots, and so on).
Back to products
Substrate for bonsai
This bonsai substrate is made from topsoil, river ...
Substrate for extensive cultivation
This substrate for extensive cultivation is made f...
Substrate for medicinal and aromatic pla...
This substrate for medicinal herbs is made from hi...